Cinkciarz.pl

Sunday, January 10, 2010

All roads lead to Rome...

The phrase "all roads lead to Rome" is indeed true when one steps foot in the eternal city and thus it become the first title of my new concept of blogging...a journey to the world. Altho it seems I would have reached the final destination in my journey to the world as the phrase sounded...I had just begun from there.


No doubt...travelling opens up our heart and mind not to mention our eyes of course! I must say it is a blessing from others that I am able go around this part of the world which I only had them in my day dreams before this.


The recent Christmas break had end my 2009 with a whole new experience, making me ready for more in this brand new year of 2010. Join me in search of new places, new people and new outlook of life!


Next stop....

No comments: